Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 392: News

Huh... that California dream just won't die.

I applied for a sweet position out there on May 2... almost three weeks before the LACOE interviews. I now have to adjust my percentages, because I got a note back today that the first step has been completed. Nothing indicating that an interview is forthcoming, but merely notification (from a real person, too) that I'm on the radar screen.

I'll take my chances with that.

What's particularly cool about this situation is that it's in a great location, and not in the maelstrom. That's all I'm gonna say about it for now, but of course, you the loyal reader will be among the first to know.

***

Any conspiracy theorists out there?

I am. Recent events have something percolating in my head about the way things are going generally and the nation's political atmosphere. Get out your tin-foil hat, because I'm all-in.

It's taking me days to write it, though. But I'm hammering away and when it's done, I'm hopeful for some feedback. In the meantime, where do you stand on these conspiracy theories?

1) The Reichstag Fire was staged by the Nazis.
2) The mob/CIA/LBJ shot JFK.
3) Courtney killed Kurt.
4) 9/11 was an "inside job."
5) David Stern rigged the Hornets' draft pick.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment