Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 25: Diversity

Months ago, M bought me a domain name: www.surlybonds.com. I've dithered and whatnot on it and even written some things but never got to a point where I felt I could take the next step. Then, this.

I would like to get some readers and comments (feel free!) because I want the interaction and honestly, the validation. Does that sound needy? I have been writing since 5th grade. I've been able to get paid for writing but to this day don't know if I'm that good at it. I don't think I'm even the best writer in my house. And Koster's a way better writer than me.

Hmmm... maybe a good idea for the next life is don't surround myself with people better than me at my so-called "skill."

Oh well. Hopefully to keep this fresh, I'm going to mix in some stuff that isn't jobsearch-related. Conversations are always better when they are shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment