Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 49: Probed

Holy Toledo...

Just applied for a job back in Dallas that included two tests. The first was a timed aptitude test that had math and word problems. The second was the kind of psychological examination that had questions like "I am interested in the feelings of my co-workers."

Well, yeah, if psychotic co-worker is armed and dangerous, of course...

If any of y'all have seen "The Parallax View" and remember the test they gave to Warren Beatty, you might know what that felt like.

Anyway, heard from a West Coast prospect last night that was a no-go. Pity, I would have been great at that.

So, it's 10 a.m. and that was a grinder. Time for some breakfast. The good news is that I'm rolling so I'm going to try and knock a couple more out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment