Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 65: Day 65

Wow, 65 days. It's closing in on August. Aug. 1 was kind of my outside target date, so I need something to happen soon to get there by then.

We've been pretty good to this point, money-wise, so the crunch isn't oppressive. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Probably a little of both.

Today's productivity gains will come from getting this house in order. I've got a lot of cleaning to do.

I'm pleased to have lots of writing done this week. I've got a book idea that I've been making notes over... the main thing is to make yourself write every day. So that's an additional value JJ serves, it's making me commit. You know how guys are with commitment!

Got the electric bill yesterday: $166. We haven't even been keeping it really cool. I figure the next two payments will also be unpleasant before the heat breaks.

I want to thank you handful of folks who stop by here. It means so much to me that someone listens. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's also amusing to me that there are some truly random visitors, according to my stats tracking: Clearly accidentally, I've had look-ins from China, Malaysia and Germany. Big shout-out to my peeps in China, Malaysia and Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment