Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 70: End my lockout!

So the NFL is back in business. That's good news for us football fans. Now I need my personal work lockout to be over.

I didn't think I'd be 10 weeks into this and still looking. The bright side is that I still feel some optimism... I'm waiting on a callback on something here that would be so supremely good. And finding some interesting fits elsewhere. It is hard to be patient but you just really have no choice, because having agita over the situation will do nothing to help.

Had a very terrible sleep last night but that was not related to anxiety; instead we had some dog incontinence issues to sort out which led to early morning laundry. By the time all that started to settle down I couldn't sleep. It was the first time I saw a sunrise in a while. But now my sleep is totally gacked for the day. I'm hoping to have a normal night tonight.

File this post under the category of "mundane." All subscription cancellations will get a complete refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment