Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 362, Pt. II: The Best for Last

Got a confirmation e-mail today about my interview next week in SoCal.

The process has already begun, and in some cases may be completed, for local candidates. The process is in three parts, the first is a written test. I'm not sweating that at all. The second and third components are more hands-on... I'm not too nervous about those, either. I always feel like I interview well.

Most if not all of the candidates have an obvious head start. That puts a little pressure on me to overwhelm all the other candidates. On the other hand, they've probably weeded out the non-hackers and have a "leader in the clubhouse" as the top prospect. So I don't have to be better than 10 people... just one.

Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment