Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 377: Could This Be The Day?

Well, yeah, of course it could.

Just got a call from a 310 area code number. Heart-in-throat time. Turns out it was a property management company returning a call regarding a place I'd seen in Torrance. I told them I hoped to be needing their services soon but that I couldn't exactly go tour a place today.

In the meantime, a handful of interesting local prospects are on the scene, and time will tell how that shakes out. It's actually a kind of exciting time. Something's got to give!

My advice, brethren, during these times of uncertainty is to try and stay as positive as you can. It doesn't just help you mentally/emotionally but I think it helps physically as well. Stress is a proven cause of stress. (HA!)

When you fret, it can manifest itself with a weakened physical condition. You just feel run-down. So that's when it's even more important to work to stay alert, stay active.

Today I will brave the dog park for the first time since the Great (Awful) Poop Swim Incident. Hopefully I won't have a stinky dog for sale by the time I get back.

Now if that western job offer will just come along...

No comments:

Post a Comment