Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 83: Productivity

I once worked with this dude who asked me how my day was going and I said "busy." This person was not very good with people and responded, "Well, there's busy, and there's productive."

It seemed kind of a snotty thing to say. Especially since he was wandering around and poking his head into MY office while I was working. Whatever.

Anyway, has been a busy (AND productive) day here at the JJ. Not only three (count 'em, 3!) posts for you, the home viewer, but also a couple of very promising job leads. But, both are out of the immediate vicinity -- one in Kansas City, one in Baltimore.

And I still haven't applied for the one out of SF. Nor was I able to get to the one in Lexington that was intriguing but was having some sort of server meltdown.

So don't worry, folks. I'm still pluggin'... think the thing to do now is to have a snack, chill a bit then get a bike ride in. I'm loving me some me...

No comments:

Post a Comment